By Karaoke Phil
Okay, with my 2nd MN State Championship I’ve earned a trip to Vegas. But, I’d really like to help offset some expenses – so, what better way than adding to our staking series. I’m selling up to 60% of my action at 1% for $10 each or, the bargain rate of 5% for $40.
Here’s what I offer:
1) First, I figured out how to mobile post to Facebook. I was terrible with timely updates on the last staking I offered. If you follow me on FB you’ve seen updates from a couple of recent tourneys, and that will continue!
2) FPN National Championship and all resultant tournaments. The reason for the trip is Nationals – The Golden Ticket Promotion, being held on 12/10. The main prize for this promotion is a 1-year “Poker Pro Contract” valued at $10,000. FPN is sparse with the exact details, but it should run similar to the FPN Poker Pro Contract promo from last year. The winner will get buy-ins to at least 5 tourneys (estimated $8K of buy-ins) with a couple grand to cover travel expenses. FPN is also supposed to offer several secondary prizes to a number of the runner-ups. You will receive your purchased percentage in all tournaments related to the Nationals. If I win the main prize – you’ll have a piece of me through all of the following tourneys I enter from this. If I’m a runner up – you’ll have a piece of that prize.
3) Should I fail to win any prizes from Nationals I will play a tournament in Vegas on Tuesday, 12/11. Right now I’m looking at a $120 HORSE tournament that evening at the MGM Grand. If that’s not available it will be something in the $100 range.
4) I plan some prep tournaments that I’m willing to offer starting with…. A $125 Satellite qualifier to Running Aces’ “Big Turkey” Thanksgiving Tournament. As with Nationals – you’ll have your piece of the action in the Big Turkey following my qualification. I’m looking to play the noon qualifier on 11/23. The Day 1 of the main tournament is on 11/24.
5) I will play a $70 tourney at Running Aces. If I fail to advance to the Big Turkey I’ll play the 9:30 am tourney on 11/24. Should I qualify for the Big Turkey, I’ll select and play another $70 tournament on/or before 12/23.
6) Finally, I play in a monthly home game league – our Tournament of Champions is being held on 12/08. This will be a 24 player tournament. There are two months left in the season (Nov and Dec). I am currently ranked 6th in points (of 9 that qualify that way) for the year and fully expect to play in the tourney – this would be a tourney equivalent to a $35 or so buy-in. Should I somehow not qualify for the TOC I will add in another $70 tourney as a replacement.
In synopsis, you’re buying into 2 or 3 tournaments directly with a $200-$240 total value and into 2 or 3 satellite/qualifier tournaments (the FPN Championships and Big Turkey) with possible buy-ins for up to 6 other tournaments valued up to $8700.
Email us with any question you may have or with your percentage request!!